Competition Now Closed
Lakes Solar would
like to thank all the people who entered the competition,
and winners will be informed.
Our Installation and Servicing covers....
Servicing Lakes Entrance, Bairnsdale, Orbost, Lake Tyers Beach,
Breuthen, Metung, Paynesville, Nowa Nowa and their surrounding districts
our free Quick Message
service, or ring
Contact: Rob Rawlings
On Mobile: +61418434178
On Freecall: 1300724460
Terms and Conditions
The LAKES SOLAR, ENPHASE
Solar battery storage system prize terms and conditions.
Limit one entry per person.
Further details of and exclusions under the Prize include:
- The major Prize is one 2.4KW ENPHASE battery storage
system including installation for your home in
Gippsland. In the event the winner does not have a solar system
installed, Lakes solar will supply a solar system compatible with
the Enphase batteries at our normal retail prices.
- Winners of the second chance draw can only redeem their
$500 voucher buy purchasing a solar system, battery storage system
or solar hot water system from Lakes solar. If the winner does not
want to buy a system, the prize will be redrawn.
Redemption of the Prize is strictly conditional upon the
- The total value for 1st prize is $6050 including GST and
- The winners will be contacted by phone and receive written
confirmation of their win they will also be listed on our website
and Facebook page for a period no shorter than 28 days.
- The Prize is for a new installation or an upgrade to an
existing solar system.
- Any grid connection fee issued to and payable by the winner by
their distributor will need to be paid by the winner.
- Winner will be responsible for installing and maintaining at
winner’s cost a fixed broadband internet connection and WiFi
network connection at the premises.
- Winner will be responsible at its cost for any switchboard or
meter upgrades that may be required to take the Prize.
- The solar installation must occur at premises in Gippsland.
- Competition ends Friday 17th February, 2017.
- The winner must be the owner of the home on which the solar
system is installed.
- Various factors including (but not limited to) roof type,
material, structure, size, pitch, orientation, shading and
obstructions must be deemed suitable by Lakes Solar for the
installation of a solar system. These will need to be
determined by Lakes Solar prior to issuing the prize.
- If deemed not suitable by Lakes Solar acting reasonably, the
winner may nominate a family or friend in Gippsland to receive the
installation (subject to these same terms and conditions for their
- Lakes Solar makes no representations or warranties about the
structural integrity of the winner’s roof and the winner must make
their own inquiries regarding its capacity to hold a solar
- The winner agrees that to accept and redeem the Prize, they
must sign and agree to the Lakes solar contract and terms and
conditions relating to a Lakes Solar installation.
- By entering this competition, you agree that Lakes Solar may
use your personal information and details in accordance with its
includes Lakes Solar contacting you in relation to this
competition and to promote and market its products and services to
you, including Solar installation.
- Winners consent to Lakes solar using their name, likeness,
image and/or voice (including photograph, interview, film and/or
recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period
without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the lakes solar
- Lakes Solar will not be liable for any loss or damage
whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to
indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is
suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a
result of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability
which cannot be excluded by law.
Lakes Solar Privacy